• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved CPU loads at 100% / Mail Log Browser Extension

Hi, unfortunately there is no improvement at least for me. :(
It's still running with high CPU without coming to an end.
I have a Vserver Ubuntu 20.04 LTS 64bit + Plesk Obsidian, 4 cores + 4gb Ram
Archived and active journals take up 1.3G in the file system

The same is true for me as well. Unfortunately, I can not observe any performance improvement in the latest update.

Load time on the System tab (Default filter; Today) is 45.01 s. Mail takes 24.21 s.

(Mail): Switching from Today to Yesterday: 24.48 s.
(System) Switching from Today to Yesterday: 44.48 s.

CPU sits at around 38-42 % during operation.

Running on:
- Log Browser 1.3.3-138
- Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
- Plesk Obsidian 18.0.46
- CPU: Ryzen™ 5 3600 / 6 Cores
- RAM: 64 GB DDR4
- NVMe SSD

> Archived and active journals take up 4.0G in the file system.

Hi everyone. Just an update on how the fixing process is going. We are on the final stage of preparing the next release, probably we will release a version with the second part of the fix on the next week.

We will use "EXTPLESK-3898" as a reference in change log when the release will be published.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We have released a new version of the extension with the second part of planned fixes,

Changes​

1.4.0 (5 October 2022)​

• [+] Removed the classic pagination. Now new log records appear when you click the "Show more records" buttons at the beginning and at the end of the list.
  • [+] Now you can set a date starting from which the selected number of log records will be displayed.
  • The extension now works faster because it retrieves only a fair number of log records instead of retrieving them all from the server. (EXTPLESK-3898)
  • The filter panel now takes less space on the screen.
  • [-] The filter by message now works correctly on Debian 10 and Ubuntu 18. (EXTPLESK-3902)
  • [-] The filter by source on the "Mail" tab now again displays values. (EXTPLESK-3904)

Feel free to provide any feedback!

Back