• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Curiosity

D

Don Houston

I just bought my information from godaddy.com and they said that I had to contact you guys. I bought the virtual server with the ability to host 100 domains. I would like to know if I have to buy an additional package that would allow me to give my clients their own control pannel and if so how much does this cost???

???

when you add the domain to your main client account, they (when the dns propagation is done) will have access to manage their domain. take a look at the plesk manual on how to set up new domains and how to give the domain administrator access to it.

regards,

So I do not have to purchase them seperately.. OK TY

wait a sec, you have to buy every domain, what do you do not have to buy separately is control panels for each domain.

With the plan that I bought with godaddy. I can host domains. I know that the client has to purchase the domains but I was told that the client only got ftp access to his/her accounts. I was not sure if I could set them up with a seperate Control Pannel. I am not buying this through SW-Soft I am going through GoDaddy which is a seperate company that leases the control pannel for the virtual dedicated server. Problem is that they do not support it and made me believe that my clients would only have ftp access to their domain. You can not set up an e-mail acount with ftp access.

you should document yourself little better on the capabilities of the virtuozzo server (Virtual Private Server software), as long as i know, virtuozzo is plesk ready, and if godaddy is offering it with a 100 domains Plesk lisence, you are able to offer to your clients theyr own domain manager (domain control panel, or domain administration zone).

Please refer to the documentation if you want further instructions on how does this works.

Little brief.

Create a new client account (it is like a reseller account, but will be your main one), inside it is where you host domains, when the domain is setup you can go to its details and setup access for a domain manager.

regards,

Back