• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Custom Modules?

T

TubuNet

I guess this is something of a challenge to the SWSoft staff.
I've looked through all the posts on here over the past year and there have been a number of posts about modules and whether we can create cusom ones. There has never been a response from SWSoft.

Does anyone know? has anyone tried? Anyone got any information?
Can it even be done?

Have you ever contacted sw-soft by mail?

I don't think that this can be done, the whole code is encrypted, but I would ask them.

Starting on this tomorrow

I was one of the people who asked the board without a response.

I know it CAN be done, but I'm still not sure how difficult it is. They do have API documentation, which is rather thorough. It would be nice if they included more examples, but I'm not complaining.

The app itself may be compiled, but the modules are not. You can see the currently installed modules on your server at:

/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/

I'll be starting on building some custom modules tomorrow (hopefully - I'm swamped right now), and I'll report back with my progress (if I have any). If they are generic enough (and if I ever finish!), I will gladly share with whoever wants them.

Not yet - I had some paying projects take precedence. C'est la vie.

Back