• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Custom Templates

T

tf8252

I have a SiteBuilder 3.2 ASP Reseller acct through my webhost (they are the Admin)

I want to LIMIT the number of templates that my users can use and add custom templates that are suited to my customers needs.

Can this be done with SB 3.2 for WIN as a RESELLER or do I have to have my own installation of SB to do this?

You can limit number of templates which will be used by users in appropriate Plan in Plan managements section: ftp://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuil...sitebuilder-3.2-win-resellers-guide/index.htm -> Managing Plans ->

As for adding new, custom, templates you should have Sitebuilder server access to be able to install it - in this case your own installation required. You can also try to contact with your Sitebuilder provider and ask them to add necessary custom templates for you, if it is possible of course.

Back