• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DANE option not available for single domain

EmperorFPI

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.56
Trying to add DANE support for emails and all but one domain on the server has the option to add DANE.

I can't find any difference between the domains that have the option and the one that doesn't.

How can I find what is happening with that single domain where the Let's Encrypt option to add DANE isn't visible??

I watched and haven't had to do that with any of the other domains. Simply reissuing the cert allowed me to add the DANE part automatically. Not sure why this domain is the exception.
I'll try to add according to video, just seems odd.

It's hard to tell what's going on remotely through the forum posts. Maybe you could open a support ticket with Plesk support? They will for sure be able to assist you directly on the server and they will certainly solve the issue. Sign in here: https://support.plesk.com . In case you bought your license from a reseller: The support subscription comes with a 30 days free trial period.

Curious about this as well...on some servers we see the DANE option from the let's encrypt re-issue screen and on others we do not. I can't seem to find the pattern of why its on some and not on others. Our server setup procedures are the same on every new server.

Back