• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DB Repair Tool?

P

pfellner

We just noticed 2 of our sites seem to have partially combined.
The footer for an unpublished site:
"In loving memory of Robert Joseph Walker 2008"

is appearing on a published site:
http://syracusecapitalllc.com/page0.php
The syracuse site is now almost totally gone except for the footer and blank template.

I'm interested in this as well. We just moved about 5 sb sites from one host under one license, to another host with a different newly leased license. One of the sites had items in the e-shop that disappeared once move and testing begun.

Please let me know if anyone has experienced this and can help.

It looks like these two cases are different and not related to the same issue. Anyway, for both issues it is hard to suggest what could be the problem. Such issues require deep investigation. As I remember there was as similar issue (as pfellner described) in old Sitebuilder versions (I guess 4.0) and it was successfully corrected in future releases. I do not remember similar request since that time anymore. I guess ,this situation should be reported to Parallels support team for investigation. Before that, try to clarify with your clients if they did any special actions right before this issue appeared. There is always steps of actions which could reproduce situation, so if support team got it, they could provide all information to developers for further investigation.

As for E-shop issue, all shop items are stored in one database for the site which is stored on published side. So if some of items are there after migration rest of them should be also there. It also depends on how migration was performed. There is no build-in functionality in Sitebuilder for migration so I guess it was performed manually? But how?
Did you change publishing location for this site together with migration?

Back