• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Delete domain from psa database

P

pepsyxanh

I can't delete some domains from plesk panel. Is there anyone know how to delete these domains use command for delete them from psa.

Thanks

First of all try to start from C:|Program files\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin\ folder (or where is your Plesk is installed) CMD-line utility 'websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=<problem domain>' and then -remove it from Plesk CP. Or you can use that utility with '--remove-vhost --vhost-name=<problem.domain>' key and then - reconfigure it.
And the ultimate solution is to remove it from MySQL table manually, but it is the worst idea.

I have the same problem, will try your suggestion first. However, if this doesnt work how do I delete from the mySQL database? Or even to connect to the mySQL database?

If I were you and if I were uncommon with SQL than I`d rather let to perform this operation to Plesk support guys - just because they know, what they are doing.

Back