• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

delete IP from Plesk

rainer_zufall

New Pleskian
Hi,

i have 2 IPs for my vServer. Plesk automatically add both addresses to the Plesk Panel. One of the ip adress i want to use for another service (openvpn). The Problem is, that i can't delete the IP from the Plesk panel. I got the message: Fehler: String was provided for unescaped parameter host.

There are no reseller or customers who use this IP. So how can i solve this problem and delete the IP from the Panel?

Thx
Rainer

EDIT: using Plesk 12.0.18

This error message is caused by some database inconsistency. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing it directly on your server.

Hi IgorG, thx for reply. Which Support? Parallels? I think the normal Plesk License, which i got over Server4You from Germany won't support Online Chat or Phone Help.

Last edited:
Any other Chances? As a normal Customer with 10 Domain Plesk License i have to pay for Support. This is really disappointing because i don't think this is my fault, that i can not delete the IP from the Plesk Panel.

Did you find the solution?
I have exactly the same problem.
Plesk 12.0.18
CentOS 6.5

Code:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/ipmanage -r xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
String was provided for unescaped parameter host.

Also, I get the following:
Code:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/upgrade_web_domain_services_1010.php
Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'hosting.ip_address_id' in 'field list'

Try to find subscription assigned with this IP address with following SQL query:

select d.name from domains d, dns_recs dns where d.dns_zone_id=dns.dns_zone_id and dns.val='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx';

After that remove this subscription and then IP address.

Back