• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

delete IP from Plesk

rainer_zufall

New Pleskian
Hi,

i have 2 IPs for my vServer. Plesk automatically add both addresses to the Plesk Panel. One of the ip adress i want to use for another service (openvpn). The Problem is, that i can't delete the IP from the Plesk panel. I got the message: Fehler: String was provided for unescaped parameter host.

There are no reseller or customers who use this IP. So how can i solve this problem and delete the IP from the Panel?

Thx
Rainer

EDIT: using Plesk 12.0.18

This error message is caused by some database inconsistency. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing it directly on your server.

Hi IgorG, thx for reply. Which Support? Parallels? I think the normal Plesk License, which i got over Server4You from Germany won't support Online Chat or Phone Help.

Last edited:
Any other Chances? As a normal Customer with 10 Domain Plesk License i have to pay for Support. This is really disappointing because i don't think this is my fault, that i can not delete the IP from the Plesk Panel.

Did you find the solution?
I have exactly the same problem.
Plesk 12.0.18
CentOS 6.5

Code:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/ipmanage -r xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
String was provided for unescaped parameter host.

Also, I get the following:
Code:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/upgrade_web_domain_services_1010.php
Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'hosting.ip_address_id' in 'field list'

Try to find subscription assigned with this IP address with following SQL query:

select d.name from domains d, dns_recs dns where d.dns_zone_id=dns.dns_zone_id and dns.val='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx';

After that remove this subscription and then IP address.

Back