• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Detect hardware changes option

ataab

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I had a harddisk change on server and wanted to have it reflected in plesk. on doing "detect hardware changes" it shows following error.

Error: file does not exist or is not executable: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/health-monitor-reconfigure"

It seems the path to file is not correct in configurations.

Hello IgorG,

Yes, i beleive it is installed, since it shows up in left bar. ref: http://imtp.me/2im101r2w.p

I think the problem is in path some where, because half of path is with "/" slash and rest is with "\" slash.

Error: file does not exist or is not executable: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/health-monitor-reconfigure"

"Detect hardware changes" functionality is implemented only in Plesk for Linux. So, this button is shown in Plesk for Windows by mistake.

You can either completely ignore this error, or replace %plesk_dir%admin\panel\application\controllers\HealthController.php with attached file (Button will be hidden).

Attachments

• HealthController.php.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 33
I have the exact same problem, also on Plesk for Windows 10.4.4, microupdates until #20. Also the weird thing with the slashes.

My disks are not properly reflected, so I am getting warnings of using my C drive for more than 120%. If this is implemented in Plesk for Windows by mistake, how can we update the hardware settings so our statistics are correct?

Same problem here. I have increase the size of Drive C: but I have no way to update the hardware that the "Server Health" component sees. I am running Plesk 10.4.4 Update #23 for Windows.

Error: file does not exist or is not executable: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Pl

having same error

not able to detect new hard disk that I just add use to resize my C drive

Please help

having same error

not able to detect new hard disk that I just add use to resize my C drive

Please help

Use attached script:
%plesk_bin%\php.exe --auto_prepend="" -f health-monitor-reconfigure.php

If provided script will not help just reinstall HM.

Attachments

• health-monitor-reconfigure.zip
    389 bytes · Views: 51
Last edited:
Igor, thanks for the script. Unfortunately, it does not execute. That is, trying to get to execute it just gives a list of 'how to use' options, so it's probably not the script but the syntax for calling the script.

Even after applying hotfix #26 of 10.4.4, changes in hardware are not reflected in Health Monitor (my c drive is now 130% full says health monitor...). Pressing the 'detect hardware changes' button (which according to some in this tread should not even be in Plesk for Windows at all) just gives the same old error. Interestingly, the Plesk Mobile Monitor and Manager DO reflect the update hardware.

I would have no problem to 'just reinstall HM', but unfortunately HM is part of Plesk and I don't think there is a way to selectively reinstall Plesk components (or remove any Plesk component once installed, for that matter). If there is I would be very eager to know about it, but for now I interpret this advice as "get a new server and migrate the whole Plesk setup". That seems a bit of overkill for something that is merely a nuisance.

HM', but unfortunately HM is part of Plesk and I don't think there is a way to selectively reinstall Plesk components (or remove any Plesk component once installed, for that matter). If there is I would be very eager to know about it, but for now I interpret this advice as "get a new server and migrate the whole Plesk setup". That seems a bit of overkill for something that is merely a nuisance.

From the Plesk main dashboard, there should be a link called "Add or Remove Components". This should allow you to just uncheck the Health Monitor to remove it, then go back and check it again to reinstall.

Hi Blake,

Thanks for your quick response! Unfortunately, this link brings you to the exact same page as Updates and Upgrades form the main menu (you know, the page at port 8447). There you can add components and apply updates/upgrades, but removing components is not possible. May be that modifying your existing Plesk installation is a Unix only feature?

Hi Blake,

Thanks for your quick response! Unfortunately, this link brings you to the exact same page as Updates and Upgrades form the main menu (you know, the page at port 8447). There you can add components and apply updates/upgrades, but removing components is not possible. May be that modifying your existing Plesk installation is a Unix only feature?

Sorry! I didn't look at the forum section I was in. :) Hopefully IgorG can comment further on getting the PHP script he mentioned above to work.

Looks like that HN is not installed on your Plesk server...

I have the same issue...

Is there a certain solution for that issue? I increased my virtual server's drive c partition from 40GB to 50GB. And when I clicked on Health Monitor to detect changes, I also get the same error. And it shows that drive C is still 40GB...
That's annoying...

When I run that script on that article on my Windows Web Server 2008 R2, I get
"Error: Configuration file s invalid."
error. Also, on that article there is a line like,

Fixed since

Problem described in present article is fixed in Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.x version.

I am using 10.4.4 Update #29 for Windows. Appearently this is a new error with the configuration file. And I guess most of the people would have got that error if they have changed something on their server hardware.

Igor, what do you recommend to do next?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I lost my health monitor after running that script :(
Now, there is an error instead of all the CPU, harddisk, RAM %s...
The Error is like this: "{"redirect":"\/","status":"error","statusMessages":[]}"

Now what?

Last edited:
Try to repair config with

Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe --update-config
php.exe -dauto_prepend_file= "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\scripts\setup-health-monitor.php"

Back