• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Different DNS Problem

F

fatihunal

when I activate a host or to guide a domain addres; there past 2 days also I see NS' guided to addres but my site isn't open and server can not be found.

After I repair PLESK (reinstallation) my domains be activated and my sites are opened after 5 minutes. Why I live these problems if not I must repair PLESK installation every time for these problems.Good works...

It seems you've got some problems with DNS. In this case you can use "dnsmng.exe update *" from %plesk_bin% to rebuild DNS server configuration according to Plesk DB. Also very helpful to look at processes uses port 53 with "netstat -a -n -o | find "53""
I hope this can help you.

Re: how i can

Originally posted by fatihunal
How can i fix the error?

You've found the exact error ?
Have you tried something from my previous post ?

no no my pal, sorry.
its only a little question.

Only my domains will forwarding very late.

still so it doesnt work

Originally posted by swarm
It seems you've got some problems with DNS. In this case you can use "dnsmng.exe update *" from %plesk_bin% to rebuild DNS server configuration according to Plesk DB. Also very helpful to look at processes uses port 53 with "netstat -a -n -o | find "53""
I hope this can help you.

i was done your said but still so it doesnt work. What is the problem i cant understand anything.

when I activate a host or to guide a domain addres; there past 2 days also I see NS' guided to addres but my site isn't open and server can not be found.

After I repair PLESK (reinstallation) my domains be activated and my sites are opened after 5 minutes. Why I live these problems if not I must repair PLESK installation every time for these problems.

im waiting ... waiting .... and waiting :(

Probably dns setting were not still propagated on registrar?

oh ...

Originally posted by botsman
Probably dns setting were not still propagated on registrar?

For example;

im forwarding two new domain two separetely domain registrar firm. Domains are forwarded (not works yet) and 2 -3 days later still domains are not working stil. When i was repair the plesk installations on the PLESK Setup domains are doing working immediately.

i dont understand anything.
Please help me.

Back