• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question disable mail service

Hello

I have test.com hosted on plesk and [email protected] on external mail server
if I create php contact form that send mail from site test.com on [email protected], plesk try to deliver it locally, but fail because mailbox not exists (mx are on other server), To solve this problem I must disable mail service on test.com doing

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/mail --off test.com

is possible to disable mail service globally without do mail --off command for each domain or when I add new domain to plesk?

thanks

Hello

I have test.com hosted on plesk and [email protected] on external mail server
if I create php contact form that send mail from site test.com on [email protected], plesk try to deliver it locally, but fail because mailbox not exists (mx are on other server), To solve this problem I must disable mail service on test.com doing

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/mail --off test.com

is possible to disable mail service globally without do mail --off command for each domain or when I add new domain to plesk?

thanks

If you want to do this easily on a server-wide basis, the quick and easy approach is to login to Plesk > Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings > UNCHECK "Enable mail management functions in Plesk" - Note that this is for all domains on the server.

Back