• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue dkim mail is not signed

python

Regular Pleskian
I have activated dkim in plesk onyx and if I send mail from horde if I sign it with dkim but the mails that the server sends me for notifications or the mails that I send from php for example are not signed even if I use mail authentication.

This is normal in plesk or I'm missing something.
regards

it seems to be that for I have an error at the time of using SMTP child this:

Oct 10 23:42:43 server postfix/smtpd[16496]: connect from server.com[xx.xx.xx.xx]
Oct 10 23:42:43 serverpostfix/smtpd[16496]: SSL_accept error from server.com[xx.xx.xx.xx]: 0
Oct 10 23:42:43 serverpostfix/smtpd[16496]: warning: TLS library problem: 16496:error:14094415:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate expired:s3_pkt.c:1493:SSL alert number 45:
Oct 10 23:42:43 serverpostfix/smtpd[16496]: lost connection after STARTTLS from server.com[xx.xx.xx.xx]
Oct 10 23:42:43 serverpostfix/smtpd[16496]: disconnect from server.com[xx.xx.xx.xx]

some idea to solve the error

Hi python,

your error message states clear:

warning: TLS library problem: 16496:error:14094415:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate expired:s3_pkt.c:1493:SSL alert number 45:
Which indicates, that an expired certificate is being used within your configuration. This can be caused by old/obsolete root certificates, or if indeed your current used domain - specific certificate has been expired. Pls. check and correct that, to solve your issue.

A post I have posted here, regarding DKIM not signing Plesk server notification emails was deleted, as if it contained wrong information.

Information is fully correct, and even if mail is enabled for server, and DKIM as well, Plesk server notifications are not signed.

@Ehud Your post that was deleted was on SSL/TLS settings for the mail server. It had nothing to do with DKIM. Please stop posting all over the forum in different threads on DKIM.

Peter,

Learning DKIM/SPF/DMARC in depth, I can share with you, that all of them are interconnected, and ALSO connected to parameters as SSL/TLS, MAIL FROM domain, the reply to, sending address and from address being identical etc.

My post was in place. It the removing of it, which was not.

Back