• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue DKIM Validation Errors

Zach

New Pleskian
Has anyone else been having issues with DKIM validation recently ? I believe it cropped up for us around the time of our 17.5 to 17.8 upgrade... I've already verified that the keys as seen in the Plesk DNS manager are propagated / have tried switching DKIM signing off and back on for the domains with issues. Several different DKIM errrors depending on the mail recipient's provider / sending domain. Historical DMARC reports seem to indicate no DKIM coverage issues previously

Error Type One:

X-ZohoMail-DKIM: fail (identity @************.com: invalid key for signature: Syntax error (duplicate tag): p)

Error Type Two:

X-ZohoMail-DKIM: fail (Header signature does not verify)

Error Type Three:

dkim=neutral (bad format) header.i=@****************.com header.s=default header.b=I2uPoVhb;

Does anyone have any advice for any further configs or options to check ? Currently have DKIM disabled for the affected domains as there was an increase in being marked as spam...

OS: OS‪CloudLinux 7.4 (Georgy Grechko)‬ProductPlesk Onyx
Plesk: Version 17.8.11 Update #7, last updated on May 10, 2018 03:47 AM
MTA: Postfix

As far as my memory serves there have been no changes to the Plesk config on this server other then the changes described in the KB article titled Outlook fails to send an email: SASL authentication failure

Bump - Sorry if this breaks forum rules - Cant seem to submit an actual support ticket due to having a Plesk licences from OVH - if nobody has any ideas I guess I will just go purchase another license to submit a ticket lol

Has anyone else been having issues with DKIM validation recently...
We're on a different server setup than you (and are still on Plesk 17.5.3 not 17.8.19) We have no OVH involvment and we were trying to solve a different challenge, so had a different set of DKIM challenges than you're having when we posted things, but... you may find THIS earlier thread could possibly be helpful, as some of the validation errors appear common and they can be fixed.

Cant seem to submit an actual support ticket due to having a Plesk licences from OVH
Even with a license from OVH you may be able to purchase the Plesk support subscription to get Plesk support directly, so they can investigate for you the issue: How to get technical support for Plesk? & How to get support directly from Plesk?

Take into consider to check your DKIM record here > Check a DKIM Core Key or DKIM, SPF, and Spam Assassin Validator - dkimvalidator.com or DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Record Lookup - DKIM Check - MxToolBox and share the result

Last edited:
Back