• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DNS subdomains and mailbox quota

L

lylmik

i have two questions, in domains - limits i can see that quota for mailbox is not supported, but when i create a new mailbox i can enter a value for this quote, support quote?, is a windows 2000 adv server.

DNS, i want to create a subdomain of this type, www.pepito.dvd-rip.net but the subdomains section only give mi the possibility of create pepito.dvd-rip.net, but i can build a dns entry for www.pepito.dvd-rip.net, how i can make this.

thanks for all.

ok, i will try, but i continue with the problem of mailbox quota, some idea?

I'm unsure and will have to do some testing. I do know that the total Domain Limits affect Mailboxes. So, if they have 50MB of space for the domain, a 10MB website, they can not have more than 40MB in mail.

for example . when i create a domain. and enter in limits, allways appera in mailbox quota not supported by server, but when i create a email it give me the possibility to create quota for mailbox, the domain do not have hard disk quota. 40 gb free

Back