• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

codefritz

New Pleskian
Hello,

since some days, although I changed nothing, my domain shows the error above.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

BR,
codefritz

Have you tried to google this "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" error message? In most cases it is related to problems on your workstation or with your browser. Have you tried to reproduce this problem with other browser, for instance?

If your are encountering this DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN issue, the reason behind the error might be one or more. As a First Aid, you can try flushing DNS old cache and cookies.
To do this,
  • Go to Command Prompt, and type the following codes, Press "Enter" Button after each code.
ipconfig/release

ipconfig/all

ipconfig/flushdns

ipconfig/renew

ipconfig/register

netsh in tip set dns

netsh winsock reset

• One the code are executed, you must Restart your computer in order to assure that changes in DNS.
Another fixation you could use is changing the DNS and IP addresses manually, or set it in the Automatic DNS detection mode.

Attachments

• ipc.JPG
    ipc.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 30
Hello,

since some days, although I changed nothing, my domain shows the error above.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

BR,
codefritz

well you are encountering the problem because of dns problem..your dns might not be able to resolve host that 's why it's popping out that same error again and again...no need to worry i very esy to resolve it...just solve the given steps in the article : http://errorcodespro.com/error-code-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/

Here are seeing many comments but all not giving right answer as required code of command.
  • Just open command and run ipconfig /flushdns.
  • Now just restart you device and check it again.

using this you can easily fir this error, There many command of DNS you can try that if flushdns not working for you.

You can fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error in Google Chrome By Applying This Method:
Open Command Prompt (Run as administrator) in your PC.
Type the following code and hit enter…
netsh winsock reset
Now simply restart your PC and error must be resolved now….
If it didn't solve your problem then refer to this for solution in more detail: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Helli, I am new here,
I did not change anything on my website, but yesterday,I opened my website and I got the error.

“This site can’t be reached”www.sewcret.com
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
I sent an email to my host who tells me that my DNS doesn’t target the address IP so I checked and It seams good so then I sent an email to OVH which is provided me my domain name and they tell me that my host as an issue….
How know who say right?

Anyway, this morning I tried again to connect my website and now, the message error is :
“Impossible to find host IP address of www.sewcret.com 
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
The latest thing, I did on my website was to put my website on Https end of December 2017 and after that no problem …..
Yesterday I looked to my google analytic, and my website seems to be inaccessible since the January 15.
Any help on what to do or how to get it back online?

Currently I am following this guide which helped me alot to move ahead on error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.

Hello, 2019 fix of DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN that works 100%
Fix-DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN_easiest-way.jpg

You've basically changed your workstation's (or server's?) resolvers to Google's public DNS. That's fine in itself, but please be aware that there are possible privacy and security concerns when using 3rd party DNS.

Sometimes, the Chrome settings or the experimental features can be changes and cause the error. To fix DNS error on Chrome, you have to reset the chrome flags following the steps:
Reset Chrome Flags to fix DNS error on Chrome:
Step 1:** First, go to the chrome://flags on your browser.
Step 2:** Now, you have to click on the Reset all to default. To restart the chrome flags.
Step 3:** Finally, restart your computer and check the error.
If this method doesn’t work… I read a article that shows 7 steps to Fix the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Error. You can this this article at wpblog.info

Back