• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Domain connection problem

mmlinaric

New Pleskian
Hello!

I have a hosting domain (let's call it hosting.com).
Its domain records are set up like this:
A recordns1.hosting.comIPv4 of my Plesk server
A recordns2.hosting.comIPv4 of my Plesk server

Now, I tried to set up my second domain name (this simulates the client's domain):
NS recordns1ns1.hosting.com
NS recordns2ns2.hosting.com

The problem is that client's domain doesn't connect to the Plesk. It does not create any records. This same configuration worked for cPanel a few months ago, so it is a little bit strange to me why is this not working.

Thank you!

It sounds as if you expect the DNS records to be auto-created, but that is not necessarily the case. Are the DNS records on your Plesk server present for the client's domain? If not, you might need to create them. They are not created automatically by pointing a domain to your DNS server.

It sounds as if you expect the DNS records to be auto-created, but that is not necessarily the case. Are the DNS records on your Plesk server present for the client's domain? If not, you might need to create them. They are not created automatically by pointing a domain to your DNS server.
Hmm, they are not auto-created. I would like them to create automatically because there will be over 20 domains, so that would take a long time to create manually haha :)

Back