• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Download Azure Theme for Plesk 11

chili1001

Basic Pleskian
Hi

Where can I download the Azure theme for Plesk 11? It seems that azure for Plesk 10 and 11 are not exactely the same.

Thanks Matthias

Yes they are not exactly the same. Azure is default theme for Plesk 11.

Yes I know. The problem I have is, thats after I upgrade Plesk to Version 11 I have no possibility to get this template. When you make a new installation you can say, if you want the theme from Plesk 10 or 11.

When you go to Control Panel branding, there is always an option to choose the OLD plesk 10.* theme.

We was using Azure theme with Plesk 10. With the upgrade to Plesk 11, this option is missing in Control Panel branding. But azure for Plesk 10 are not the same like in Plesk 11. For Plesk 10 the diffrerent theme can be downloaded from Parallels-website but not for Plesk 11.
Igor, is there a way to get this theme?

Plesk 10 Theme (skin) for Plesk 11

@IgorG

After upgrading PSA 10.4 to PSA 11, the panel offered me the option for switching back to the Plesk 10-Theme (liquid).

First of all: Thank you for this option! It is great and just the right thing. The PSA10 theme was way more professional.

Problem: It only appears on first login as admin, directly after a successfull upgrade and it only appears, when you deselect the power panel view directly.

BUG: This option disappears and is not available through the panel any more after the second login

How can we switch back to PSA10 Theme (Liquid) later ?? Where can I submit this as a bug ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check available skins with

# /usr/local/psa/bin/branding_theme -l

Well. You can go to Tools & Settings>Panel Branding>Pre-installed themes and change theme to Plesk 10.x
All additional themes for Plesk 11 will be published a bit later on Parallels site.

@Nik:

Thank you very much !

Installation Tutorial:

Download the Azure theme into psa/bin first...
# cd /usr/local/psa/bin
# wget http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP10/BrandingThemes/parallels_plesk_panel_11.0_azure_theme.zip

2012-07-26 15:15:09 (8.65 MB/s) - parallels_plesk_panel_11.0_azure_theme.zip saved [2099145/2099145]

Install the new theme
# ./branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source parallels_plesk_panel_11.0_azure_theme.zip
SUCCESS: Branding theme was successfully installed.

Restart PSA
# /etc/init.d/sw-cp-server restart
# /etc/init.d/psa restart

Last edited:
Back