• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Dr.Web Updater: Key is wrong or has been blocked

JeffreyZ

Basic Pleskian
I'm getting an error from Cron Daemon that reads:

/etc/cron.daily/drweb-update:
ERROR: Dr.Web Updater: Key is wrong or has been blocked !

My dr.web key in Plesk shows an expiration of January 27,2015.

How to resolve this?

Looks like that Dr.Web key is not linked to your Plesk parent license key. I think the issue can be resolved by contacting the sales department and purchasing a new valid license.

Thank you. I contacted support and they provided a new license key for Dr.Web. I'm not getting that error message but I also don't think Dr.Web is running. I tried looking at the log file but there is nothing in the folder where the log file should reside. I don't see a log file in /var/drweb/ or in var/logs/

I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting Dr.Web. Any suggestions?

Thank you UFHH01. That's very helpful. The log shows
"PASS during call 'drweb' handler" so it seems drweb is running just fine.

Back