• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Duplicate site

F

FERNANDO_AR07

Hello urgent need to know is whether there is the possibility of duplicating a site? because I do 30 sites with the same design and content, as I do this? thanks

I'm not exactly sure of your goal here, but you can do this with domain aliases. That way you only have to publish once and all your 30 sites look the same except for the website address at the top. This is something that would be done outside of Sitebuilder though.

Hello, if this is true, but I forget to say which sites have the same content least header and a logo, why should duplicates of the site, is this possible? Thanks

Unfortunately, there is no way to duplicate a site through Sitebuilder. There is such feature request already exists for future Sitebuilder versions. For now, you can make it this way:

1. Create site through Sitebuilder.
2. Add necessary content there.
3. Publish it to one place - to one domain.
4. Change publishing location to new place.
5. Copy all content from old publishing location to new one (This step is required if you have dynamic content on the site. This means that at least one dynamic module exists on the site. All modules are dynamic except Flash intro and script)
6. Publish site to new location.
The same way can be used for all 30 sites which you need to build.

Hello, clear the problem that if I do that, I will have a serious site where the original fence and running other sites in need while content is the same, but when I entered the sitebuilder mustra structure should.

Bone 30 sites if we want the 30 sites are equal but that can be edited respectively each individually.

While his opinion is an option, the problem is that we do not generate this, it happens something else? Thanks

Actually, I did not quite understand your last message. But if you do like I said there will be one big issue with that - site editing will be available for one site only and each time when you need to edit different sites you will need to perform publication settings update. In this case better create 30 different sites with the same content and make them managed separately.

Back