• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dutch language

S

stuventure

I am very interested in SiteBuilder.

I see that there is no language pack for SiteBuilder 3.x. Is it allowed and possible to translate is for myself of do I have to wait for a dutch language pack? The same for Plesk 8.x

It's easy to translate SB into any language, cause all localization is located in the plain-text files.
But it need to be mentioned that there are about two thousands of keys must be translated.

P.S. Don't know how about Plesk.

My experience with the swedish language pack from SB 2.1.x was all other then good (to be honest, it was terrible). The same goes for the Plesk 8 swedish language pack. I'm 99% sure it's the same company/person that wrote that and I think its sad if he/she got money for it...
The best thing is to translate it yourself.
Look for the lng-files in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/

I made my own sitebuilder language editor in PHP the other day... took some time to build, but it was worth every second! It takes days to translate all 2512 strings (if you translate two strings each minute, including testing and correction, it will take you about 21 hours).

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2404/elefp4.gif

However, I'm not planning to give out the code right now. It wasn't meant to be official.
But if you know any programming language, I would recommend to build an easy but effective editor - it saves time!

Originally posted by stuventure
I am very interested in SiteBuilder.

I see that there is no language pack for SiteBuilder 3.x. Is it allowed and possible to translate is for myself of do I have to wait for a dutch language pack? The same for Plesk 8.x

So I think I can translate it in Turkish fully too could not I?

Thank you.

Back