1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Editing HTML script

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Windows' started by EdwK, Jan 29, 2008.

1. EdwK

EdwK Guest

I am developing a website hosted by Dotster.com and Sitebuilder 4.0 is the supplied developers application. I am new to all this but I am learning.

I want to edit the HTML within the template area (the HTML head) as well as add fixed background to pages. I have not found these to be options in Sitebuilder. Maybe I have just been working too long and am too tired to see the obvious... I hope.

What tools/methods do I need to accomplish this... or is it not possible under Sitebuilder/dotster.

Thanks for any help.
    Ed

2. Alex Klimov

Alex Klimov Guest

Hello,
    You can create new template design, that is based on the your current using Sitebuilder SDK. However unfortunately Sitebuilder users cannot install/upload their templates to Sitebuilder. You'll need to chat with Dotster administration if they would install your own design template. It's a pretty big roundtrip.
    So in fact - answer is "no", as Sitebuilder user you cannot modify/create design templates. I can redirect your request so we'll try to add it in the next Sitebuilder releases.