• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Editing HTML script

E

EdwK

I am developing a website hosted by Dotster.com and Sitebuilder 4.0 is the supplied developers application. I am new to all this but I am learning.

I want to edit the HTML within the template area (the HTML head) as well as add fixed background to pages. I have not found these to be options in Sitebuilder. Maybe I have just been working too long and am too tired to see the obvious... I hope.

What tools/methods do I need to accomplish this... or is it not possible under Sitebuilder/dotster.

Thanks for any help.
Ed

Hello,
You can create new template design, that is based on the your current using Sitebuilder SDK. However unfortunately Sitebuilder users cannot install/upload their templates to Sitebuilder. You'll need to chat with Dotster administration if they would install your own design template. It's a pretty big roundtrip.
So in fact - answer is "no", as Sitebuilder user you cannot modify/create design templates. I can redirect your request so we'll try to add it in the next Sitebuilder releases.

Back