• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email notification templates

G

GMSoftware

Do we have the possibility to send the email notifications (on client creation, domain creation, etc.) in HTML format? The current template seem to be limited to plain-text emails: I tried to use HTML tags in the template, but they remained as plain text when the email notification was sent.

In addition, is there any possibility to add more tags for the templates? When I create a client account, I would like to remind them about the limits included in their accounts, in terms of hosting space, number of domains/subdomains, email accounts, databases, etc.

Gilles

mailenable sends a mail to each new user, i did find where to turn this off and/or edit it ... but i have forgotten .. i need to find it again myself ... i will have another look over the weekend.

anyway...you could add html to these emails

Andi

Andi,

My question was not about how to turn on or off the email notifications. I know how to do that.

As I explained in my question: I did try to include HTML tag, but the tags are sent as plain text. Plesk seems to be limited to send plain-text email messages only. I would like to send the notifications as HTML emails, not as plain-text emails.

Gilles

sorry

I cant see anything in the control panel

I will have a look in the config files and database to see if there is a option.

I have a feeling i know what may be stopping the html if so a hack ie change a line of code may be inorder.

AndiC_UK

Yes, a simple PHP code change might be enough. That is, if you know PHP, which is not my case. If anybody has a solution for this, that would be great!
Gilles

i found the notification script

however, all the php code/scripts are encoded :mad:

prob zend or other optimiser

sorry

i will try to look for a option in the config files .. but dont hold your breath

AndiC

Did you find it? Did you try changing the mail command in the PLESK copy of php.ini I think it is found in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/

I think it is found in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/

I somehow doubt it: this is the Windows platform, not the Linux one...

Gilles

Oh sorry I didn't see the forum topic for this thread it was pulled up from a search.

Back