• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error 401.1 Unauthorized: Access after domain created with Command Line Interface

M

mailru66

Hi all,

I've wrote a simple batch file that uses Plesk utiliies to create a user and a new domain (see batch below)
It does its job fine, but when I try to preview the site, instead of default Plesk page I get an error
You are not authorized to view this page
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

It seems Plesk doesn't correctly register user and its permissions.
Can you please advise me if I did something wrong (missed some parameter) or it's known Plesk bug and some workaround exists?

Thanks,
VB
P.S. I ran the batch under network user account with full local admin rights

"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\client.exe" -c two2one -company two2one -name two2one -passwd 12345

"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\client_pref.exe" -u two2one -ip_pool add:10.10.10.10

"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\domain.exe" -c two2oneexample.com -ip 10.10.10.10 -clogin two2one

"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\domain.exe" -u two2oneexample.com -hosting true -hst_type phys -clogin two2one -login two2one -passwd Mailru66 -ip 10.10.10.10

I read through the other postings here and found similar problem not related to Comand Line.
So I've downloaded and installed patch plesk7.5.4_update050825.18.msp, and now the problem seems gone for newly created users/domains.

I do not delete this post - maybe someone will find it useful

Back