• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: Access denied. Your account was suspended.

Matt Grant

Regular Pleskian
I have a customer account on my Plesk 10.4.4 migrated from a client account from my old Plesk 9.5.4 server that I cannot login as the customer in CP. I figured it was an issue with the migrated account, so i created a new customer account and moved all of their subscriptions to the new account. I tied logging in with the new user and get the same error "Error: Access denied. Your account was suspended."

I googled around and there is a thread on this forum (http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=105823) from 2010 about the same issue and they said they fixed it by doing this...

"We found the problem. smb_users table in psa database has IsLocked parameter. This parameter prevents users to log in. We had to manually change IsLocked from 1 to 0. And now works."

My question is here is the smb_users table located and how do I manually change the parameter from 1 to 0? Why is happening to a fresh new customer account? Is it something to do with one of the subscription?

Please help!!!

Update...

I have another customer that is having the same issue. What is weird is a third customer account was migrated and it works fine. The first customer account has 127 subscriptions and the second account has 3 and the third account has 2. I do not see any commonality as to why it is happening.

I really need to get this fixed and would truly appreciate any help!

Update...

I figured out how to fix one of the customers with 3 subscriptions. I found a post from Igor here http://forum.parallels.com/showpost.php?p=429523&postcount=7

It was fairly easy to fix that customer because there was only 3 subscriptions to fix. Now for my client with 127 subscriptions... Is there anyway to make the change once and roll out to the other 126 subscriptions? It is going to take me all day to do it if I have to do one at a time.

Thanks in advance!

I figured out what was wrong. There were a few domains/subscriptions that were listed is inactive because there were user accounts created for each domain. I deleted the un-needed user accounts and everything works now!

Back