• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error : Call to a member function getAttribute() on null , DefPackageMng.php

esfahanhost

Basic Pleskian
After Upgrade Plesk Onyx to Obsidian i can not open plesk panel and show this error :

TypeError
MessageCall to a member function getAttribute() on null
FileDefPackageMng.php
Line261

please help me

Thanks

error.JPG

Yes , i try Repair Kit and also try by ( plesk repair all -y ) and ( plesk repair installation ) and ( "%plesk_bin64%"\websrvmng.exe --configure-plesk-website ) in CMD and Repair by ( Plesk Reconfigurator ) but error is strong

error_cmd.JPG

Check that file %plesk_dir%\admin\db\defpackagemng.xml is absent or corrupted. Move the file to another location if it is present.
Run the following command in the command prompt to regenerate the defpackagemng.xml file:

C:\> "%plesk_bin%\defpackagemng.exe" --get --force

Check that file %plesk_dir%\admin\db\defpackagemng.xml is absent or corrupted. Move the file to another location if it is present.
Run the following command in the command prompt to regenerate the defpackagemng.xml file: My AARP Medicare

C:\> "%plesk_bin%\defpackagemng.exe" --get --force
Very informative post. I really do hope and pray this stuff works!

Last edited:
Back