• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Error : Call to a member function getAttribute() on null , DefPackageMng.php

esfahanhost

Basic Pleskian
After Upgrade Plesk Onyx to Obsidian i can not open plesk panel and show this error :

TypeError
MessageCall to a member function getAttribute() on null
FileDefPackageMng.php
Line261

please help me

Thanks

error.JPG

Yes , i try Repair Kit and also try by ( plesk repair all -y ) and ( plesk repair installation ) and ( "%plesk_bin64%"\websrvmng.exe --configure-plesk-website ) in CMD and Repair by ( Plesk Reconfigurator ) but error is strong

error_cmd.JPG

Check that file %plesk_dir%\admin\db\defpackagemng.xml is absent or corrupted. Move the file to another location if it is present.
Run the following command in the command prompt to regenerate the defpackagemng.xml file:

C:\> "%plesk_bin%\defpackagemng.exe" --get --force

Check that file %plesk_dir%\admin\db\defpackagemng.xml is absent or corrupted. Move the file to another location if it is present.
Run the following command in the command prompt to regenerate the defpackagemng.xml file: My AARP Medicare

C:\> "%plesk_bin%\defpackagemng.exe" --get --force
Very informative post. I really do hope and pray this stuff works!

Last edited:
Back