• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error: Copying Files Failed to create subdomain sub.domain.com, or subdomain was created incorrectly

neurofusionai

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04 x64
Plesk version and microupdate number
5 Years of Plesk Usage - And I'm Now Over it. I can't clone without creating a subdomain manually, and cloning multiple subs, they link to other subs upon attempting to log in. I'm dropping Plesk. What's next? I see no fixes, and open problems hanging forever.

Thank you for letting us know. I see that this is your first post ever. Did you consider asking for assistance before? Here on the forum many knowledgeable experts are happy to help. Plesk also has an extensive Knowledge Base where you can search for solutions. Last but not least, Plesk support staff is practically guaranteed to give you a perfect solution, but you need to contact them. All of Plesk can only help you solve the issues when we know about the issues.

Thank you for letting us know. I see that this is your first post ever. Did you consider asking for assistance before? Here on the forum many knowledgeable experts are happy to help. Plesk also has an extensive Knowledge Base where you can search for solutions. Last but not least, Plesk support staff is practically guaranteed to give you a perfect solution, but you need to contact them. All of Plesk can only help you solve the issues when we know about the issues.
I've searched the forum. Yes, lots of talk, but no resolve for anyone on the topic. I'm going to ditch the forum, provision my next license from Plesk directly, and put them through the ropes course of supporting their product. Thanks for the tips, but I expect a product to function properly after install.

Plesk works properly after install. Sorry to read that your impression is different. I can only ask you to let support staff assist you, but as always you make your own choices, maybe support can assist you at another occasion then.

Back