• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error creating new suscriptions in fresh install Plesk Windows 12.0.18 #2

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
When trying to create new subscriptions I got this error:

Error: Update FTP user failed: ftpmng failed: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) In Microsoft.Web.Administration module Exception type: System.UnauthorizedAccessException at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostMethodInstance.Execute() at IIS7FtpCredentialsCache.flush(IIS7FtpCredentialsCache* ) (Error code 1)

Have you tried correct disk permissions with Plesk reconfigurator?

Hi Igor,

I have the similar error as below;

Hata: Update FTP user failed: ftpmng failed: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) In Microsoft.Web.Administration module Exception type: System.UnauthorizedAccessException at Microsoft.Web.Administration.Interop.IAppHostMethodInstance.Execute() at IIS7FtpCredentialsCache.flush(IIS7FtpCredentialsCache* ) at updateUser(cumatabakli)(FtpServerManager::updateUser line 144) at execute console command --update-user(vconsoleapp::start line 100) at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin64\ftpmng.exe" --update-user "--ip-addresses=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX" "--login=cumatabakli" "--home=C:/Inetpub/vhosts/xxx.com" "--quota=0"(vconsoleapp::run line 117) (Error code 1)

xxx.com is the domain, XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is main ip

I tried correct disk permissions, correct permissions for file and folders, repaired plesk installation with Plesk reconfigurator, but no get a solution.

Please help me. Thanks, regards.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 1
As far as I know it was already fixed in Plesk 12.0.8 MU#5 in scope of bug PPP-10492

But my plesk is 12.5.30 #23 now. How could this be? I can not create a subscription currently.

Have you tried

repair.exe --reconfigure-ftp-sites

Contact Plesk Support Team if not help.

Error like screenshot, i suppose this is a deep technical bug. Thanks...

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
Back