• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error creating subscription through WHMCS

RickyN

New Pleskian
When i create subscription through WHMCS i get this error.

Code:
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainWebmail.php, error = Template_Exception: Empty content was provided for config file /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/webmails/roundcube/rickynkansah.com_webmail.conf file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 47 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainWebmail.php, error = Template_Exception: Empty content was provided for config file /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/webmails/roundcube/rickynkansah.com_webmail.conf file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 47 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

please can some one help me out

Hi RickyN,

to regenerate all configuration files, you could consider to use the command line:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

In case of any errors/issues, while using this command, please make sure, that you updated your Plesk version to the latest version and re-install the latest patches as well, please:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Please be as well sure, that you updated as well your operating system and the installed components on your server, to avoid issues/errors/failures. If you need help with possible commands, please include informations about your current operating system and the installed component versions.

Please I have tried all that but its still giving me same errors

OS ‪Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #32, last updated at May 12, 2016 08:43 PM

please help me

Hi RickyN,

on Ubuntu systems, you are able to update your system with the commands:

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

If your system and it's components are up-to-date, please continue again with the webserver configuration files creation, as described above.

If this doesn't already solved your issue, please consider to switch your webmail from currently Roundcube to Horde ( or NONE ) and backwards to Roundcube again at:

HOME > subscriptions > rickynkansah.com > E-MAIL > E-MAIL settings > Webmail ( don't forget to choose your domain, before clicking on "Webmail" , to being able to make a change)

Pls. be informed, that the content of "/etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/webmails/roundcube/rickynkansah.com_webmail.conf" could as well being duplicated from other working configuration files and normally that content should look like

Code:
#ATTENTION!
#
#DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY,
#SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST THE NEXT TIME THE FILE IS GENERATED.

ServerAlias "webmail.rickynkansah.com"

I did all that. But still if I create a subscription through WHMCS its gives that errors.

But if I create subscription on plesk panel its does give any errors. Its works well.
Isit permission or something that is not making WHMCS not creating the subscription properly.
Please help

I call for their assistance first and after they analyze it. they said its from plesk
Well, analyze it by yourself please:

No failures, when using Plesk.
Failures, when using WHMCS.

Why should the issue being adressed to Plesk?
I assume, that there is an old template from WHMCS, which uses an incompatible command or method, so that the config creation doesn't finish without failures.

Back