• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error enabling php/ssi or something on domain.

Spyder

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

When I try change any config for domains on new instaled Plesk 8.4 on FreeBSD I always have the same response.

Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: hosting update is failed: webstatmng is failed --unset-config --domain-name=correct.domain.name --stat-prog=

where correct.domain.name is the domain name.

It always happen.
I can log as root and edit manually the httpd.include file.. but I think this is not the best way.

Some hints ???

THanks

That '--stat-prog=' looks suspicious. I guess that needs a value. Maybe the domain in question doesn't have a (correct) value set for statistics. You'd have to check the psa database.

In reality I verified the syntaxes of the command on the shell and the "--stat-prog=" is missing the domain parameters, but to me there is no sense.

This domain don't have stats enabled, this is one STD message on the interface.

If you can gimme some clue I can try "hack" the DB and probably putting some information on this the program can work fine.

To test I created one sub domain and all transactions/actions works normally on this domain.

The domain may have an empty string for stats instead of 'none' or something like that maybe. You could see what other domains that work properly are set to.

Spyder: I've seen such problem. Sometimes during upgrade webstat column in psa.hosting table is not upgraded properly and there are empty values which causes such problems. The only way to fix the problem is to run this MySQL update in 'psa' database:

UPDATE hosting SET webstat='none' WHERE webstat='';

Good luck,

Great!!

The information is perfect.

I verified the table on DB, and really the field webstat is "clear", with the update command changed to none and all things came back to perfect shape :)

Thank´s

Back