• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: filemng unpack-archive failed

R

Robert52401

I get the following error when uploading a .ZIP file through the control panel and selecting the "Upload archive and extract it" option:

Error: Unable to upload and extract MyFile.zip to /httpdocs/Folder/: filemng unpack-archive failed:

Any idea on a solution / quick fix?

What is the size of this file? Try to Check Permissions ofr this domain as well as it could be the reason.

File size seems not to be the issue. I get the same response on a 100KB file and a 5MB size file. I will see about permissions.

I get the following error when uploading a .ZIP file through the control panel and selecting the "Upload archive and extract it" option:

Error: Unable to upload and extract MyFile.zip to /httpdocs/Folder/: filemng unpack-archive failed:

Any idea on a solution / quick fix?

Hello Robert,

Thank you for the report.
This is known issue which will be fixed in the nearest Plesk update.

Gentlemen,

Please download updated module filemng.exe and copy it to folder %plesk_bin%.
Please backup old module before copying.

Any feedback is appreciated.

I changed the file but the erorr message accure: how can I fix it?

The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.
bu da detayları
FileList::init() failed: Invalid file name.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:677

bu da detayları

What's file name?

After replacing the current filemng.exe with this filemng.exe and opening the filemanager again then it shows that error message.

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filema nager.php:677

I restored the old filemng.exe so the filemanager will work again.

FYI: My server is currently running on Plesk 8.3.0 Windows

filemng unpack failed

Hi i have a question about this..
i downloaded filemng.exe but where is Plesk_bin on my cp?
where i should copy that file?
thanks

Hi i have a question about this..
i downloaded filemng.exe but where is Plesk_bin on my cp?
where i should copy that file?
thanks

This file should be placed at %plesk_bin% folder which is C:\Program Files\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin by default. But do not forget to backup the original one - just in case.

I changed the file but the erorr message accure: how can I fix it?

The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.
bu da detayları

After replace file "filemng.exe" you must add permissions to this file for users: psaadm, psacln & psaserv (read and execute).

filemng for plesk 9.2

Hi,

The above filemng.exe is for plesk 8.3 but I have the same problem in plesk 9.2 Please help me to download hot fixed or any solution for this version

thanks

dont have the path

This file should be placed at %plesk_bin% folder which is C:\Program Files\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin by default. But do not forget to backup the original one - just in case.

my programe files dont have this folder "SWSoft\Plesk\admin\bin" what should i do plzzz help me..

Back