• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved error message since the latest Plesk update

dicker

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.51 Update #1
Hello, I've been getting this error message since the latest Plesk update.
Error: Could not get package list: 2023-04-24 10:31:35 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json'] 2023-04 -24 10:31:45 ERROR: 2023-04-24 10:31:45 ERROR: Exited with return code 1.
Can someone help?

I'd also want to encourage you to open a ticket with Plesk support on the case, because we're looking for customers who experience that issues where we can check it on their machines to find the root cause. It's a known issue, but only a few Linux installations experience it, so engineers would like to see it on a machine where this actually happens to provide a general fix.
Please provide ID PPS-14261 to support if you open a ticket and a link to this thread.

Before I do anything on the server, I wanted to make a fresh backup again.
However, I had to cancel that because 32 GB of RAM was used up. No more websites could be displayed.
That wasn't before either.

I also have this error….
I ran apt upgrade via ssh and got the following errors:

W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://autoinstall.plesk.com/RUBY_0.0.2 focal InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY BD11A6AA914BDF7E W: Failed to fetch http://autoinstall.plesk.com/RUBY_0.0.2/dists/focal/InRelease The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY BD11A6AA914BDF7E W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Back