• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved error message since the latest Plesk update

dicker

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.51 Update #1
Hello, I've been getting this error message since the latest Plesk update.
Error: Could not get package list: 2023-04-24 10:31:35 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json'] 2023-04 -24 10:31:45 ERROR: 2023-04-24 10:31:45 ERROR: Exited with return code 1.
Can someone help?

I'd also want to encourage you to open a ticket with Plesk support on the case, because we're looking for customers who experience that issues where we can check it on their machines to find the root cause. It's a known issue, but only a few Linux installations experience it, so engineers would like to see it on a machine where this actually happens to provide a general fix.
Please provide ID PPS-14261 to support if you open a ticket and a link to this thread.

Before I do anything on the server, I wanted to make a fresh backup again.
However, I had to cancel that because 32 GB of RAM was used up. No more websites could be displayed.
That wasn't before either.

I also have this error….
I ran apt upgrade via ssh and got the following errors:

W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://autoinstall.plesk.com/RUBY_0.0.2 focal InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY BD11A6AA914BDF7E W: Failed to fetch http://autoinstall.plesk.com/RUBY_0.0.2/dists/focal/InRelease The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY BD11A6AA914BDF7E W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Back