• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Error migrating domains from Plesk 11.x to 12.0.18

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
Error migrating domains from Plesk 11.0.9 to 12.0.18 Update #2

I got the following message:

The component mssql2012 is not installed on the destination server. mssql2012 will be unavaiable for all restored objects. Please install mssql2012. Note that this may take a few minutes. 3 domain(s) will be affected.

Unable to install the components. The notification with the error description was sent to your email.: 0%

But when check in Tools & Settings --> Server Components it says:
SQL Server
Active Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER2012) 11.0.3000.0

And Applications & Databases --> Database Servers :
Local MySQL server (default for MySQL)

No MSSQL in this menu...

This is a fresh Plesk 12.0.18 Update #2 install

Any solution?

Last edited:
If I correctly understood you have installed mssql server on Plesk 12 server but this server is not added in Plesk interface. Have you tried to go to Tools & Settings > Database Servers, click Add Database Server and add this mssql server?

Thank you IgorG, I founded the problem:
I´m using the Trial key and it is restricted:

Microsoft SQL Server support Off

Today, I will ask to update my keys in KA.

Best regards,
Horacio

Back