1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error Migration emails

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Windows' started by Adriano Anselmo, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Adriano Anselmo

Adriano Anselmo Basic Pleskian

23%
    I am doing migration of this domain in Plesk Panel version 8.6 to version 11.4, migration of files and database errors not occurred, but the messages from email accounts were not migrated, with the error

Error: domain "dominio.com.br"

Execution of "D: \ Program Files (x86) \ Parallels \ Plesk \ bin \ domain_pref.exe" - update-dominio.com.br wuscripts false-no_usr "bounce: This address no longer accepts mail." webmail-none-www-true-ignore-options nonexistent failed with return code 1.
    stderr is
    An error occurred while updating domain settings: Can not set non-existing user mail handling: Bounce mode not supported

Could someone help me?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    This is because "Mail to nonexistent user" is set to "Bounce" in the source server and "Reject" in the destination server. So this can be safely ignored since the mail data has reached at the destination successfully.

3. Adriano Anselmo

23%
    However during the migration, the messages were not transferred, only the e-mail accounts, I thought this had any relevance.

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Have you tried set "Bounce" on destination server?

5. Adriano Anselmo

23%
    What you said worked.

Thank you.