• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available.

Kiran Kumar

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am trying to migrate a few accounts from our old server to new server. Both servers are using Parallel Plesk 9.5.5 Control Panel. I am using migration manager to migrate all the accounts. It was running fine for few days and we have migrated almost 50 accounts. But suddenly migration manager starts to show this error " Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available." whenever we are starting a new migration. So currently am not able to do the migration.

I am also getting this error "Error: Errors have occurred during the process of migration agents synchronization." when i tried synchronize option.

Please note that windows firewall is Off in both servers and hostname is also different. Initially we use same hostname, but we changed after going through Parallel forums. But still its not working. So please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks
Kiran

Back