• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error: Plesk is unable to update your product license.

E

easy2host

Is there an other solution for fixing my problem?
i have add the logfile.

I'am using FreeBSD 4-11 and plesk 7.1.5 and i want to update tot 7.5.2

Best regards,

Ron

Plesk is unable to update your product license.

Failure reason:
Server response: Internal error

Continuing with the upgrade without having an appropriate product
license will result in the installation of a default license with
limited functionality. Administrators are advised to first acquire the
appropriate license before continuing with the product upgrade.

Do you wish to continue (yes/[no])?no

Updgrade canceled.

I have now installed the patch to upgrade plesk 7.1.5 to 7.1.6 without problems, but i can't upgrade to 7.5.2 see my previous post for the error.

Same problem here. I'm running FreeBSD 4.9 with Plesk 7.1.6. Any solution yet?

I'm also having the same problem. I'm running 7.1.5 on Fedora Core 1. I receive the same message as Ron when I try to upgrade to 7.5.2.

Mark

Is your firewall allowing traffic to the Plesk licensing server so that it can verify your license?
Have you obtained an upgrade license (free) from sw-soft, or your datacenter?
If the upgrader can not obtain an upgraded license during the process do to a port block, or does not already have the license available on the server, it will not be able to install all the components because the admin panel would be "broken" right away (a form of suicide, if you will).
I found that once I dropped my server firewall, the upgrade went smooth. I would tell you the exact port, but I can't seem to remember it... a search should bring it up for you though.

Originally posted by NightStorm
Is your firewall allowing traffic to the Plesk licensing server so that it can verify your license?
Have you obtained an upgrade license (free) from sw-soft, or your datacenter?
If the upgrader can not obtain an upgraded license during the process do to a port block, or does not already have the license available on the server, it will not be able to install all the components because the admin panel would be "broken" right away (a form of suicide, if you will).
I found that once I dropped my server firewall, the upgrade went smooth. I would tell you the exact port, but I can't seem to remember it... a search should bring it up for you though.

I've tried the upgrade without the firewall rules enabled, that doesn't seem to be the issue. I've got a support request in with my hosting provider to see if they can get this resolved.

Mark

What did your hosting provider say/do?

Did it ever get resolved?

rampy

Back