• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question ERROR: The 'apt' utility failed to install the required packages. alt-libcurlss

DadoO Team

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64
Hello
Sine the latest update to plesk (Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, dernière mise à jour le 21 Sept 2024 09:53) I have a problem to update Php etc...

I have tried two times apt-get update and apt-get -f -install , same thing with plesk installer, I got this error

Reading package lists...
Launching component and product checkers...
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/repository_check.sh: 0%
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/repository_check.sh: 100% was finished.
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/check_broken_timezone.sh: 0%
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/check_broken_timezone.sh: 100% was finished.
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/disk_space_check.sh: 0%
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/disk_space_check.sh: 100% was finished.
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/sh_cmd.sh: 0%
Downloading file pool/PSA_18.0.64_15562/examiners/sh_cmd.sh: 100% was finished.
Checking whether the package dependencies are resolved.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
E: The package alt-libcurlssl needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive for it.

Installation will not continue

ERROR: The 'apt' utility failed to install the required packages.
Not all packages were installed.
Visit https://support.plesk.com/ to search for a solution.

And toO the Imunify (new version for removing ImunifyAv, doesn't install properly ....

Have you got an idea, solution ? What can I do to solve this problem ?

Many thanks by advance

Best regards David

Back