• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error Update Plesk Obsidian 18.0.42 to 18.0.43

BernieG

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Please see attached log file, each time I try to update Plesk to 18.0.43 I receive these errors.

Thank you!

Attachments

• plesk-installation-log.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Looks like you have an extra repo enabled (Remi repo).
What's the output if this command?

Code:
grep "enabled=1" /etc/yum.repos.d/*

@maartenv please see below, this is what I see when I run that.

[root@ns508389 ~]# grep "enabled=1" /etc/yum.repos.d/*
/etc/yum.repos.d/plesk-ext-grafana.repo:enabled=1
/etc/yum.repos.d/plesk.repo:enabled=1
/etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo.rpmsave:enabled=1
/etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo.rpmsave:enabled=1
[root@ns508389 ~]#

Thank you!

Edit the /etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo.rpmsave file and change "enabled=1" to "enabled=0"

Or just move the file /etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo.rpmsave file to /tmp
Code:
# mv /etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo.rpmsave /tmp

The problem is that Plesk wants to install updates that are already installed via the Remi repo, which is as far as I know not a default CentOS repo.

If you uninstall php 5 via the Plesk gui and install it again, you shouldn't get a warning about that again when you try to update Plesk.
Same goes for the other packages that Plesk warns you about.

Ok, I changed all "enabled=1" to "enabled=0" in that file but I still received an error; I notice the following still showing in the log file, could this be causing Plesk not to update?

http://yum.mariadb.org/10.1/centos7-amd64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

Thank you!

MariaDB 10.1 is end of life and no longer supported by Plesk, that's why you get the "Not Found" error:

https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...hich-MariaDB-versions-are-supported-by-Plesk-

You need to upgrade to a newer version of MariaDB (MariaDB 10.7 is not yet supported, don't use that version)

Back