• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1

S

Simius

Hello all!

Are 3 or 4 days we keep getting this error from the Cron Daemon.

/bin/sh: line 1: 26866 Segmentation fault
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1

Any clue? i'm walking in the dark :p
Thanks!!!!!!!

TomCat plesk 8.0.1

We're heaving the same problems, on 2 different machines. The problem just recently came to my attention (since i found that cron-error-messages were sent to a wrong e-mailbox), i think this "problem" has been happening for some time now.
The difficulty is that I cant find any problems with the backups... so is this really a problem?

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1

is an ordinary command of Plesk backup.

you can see it with this:
crontab -l | grep backup
Make sure the path to the bakupmng is correct.
Make sure psa-backup-manager is installed in Server > Component Info.
And make sure you have free disk space.
Then post back please.

Thanks for the reply.
The path is correct. Diskspace is fine... and i have not received the error the last couple of days.
Cron log shows no errors and backups seem fine (havent restored any though)... i'm puzzled...

Hi,
don't want to scare you but this is what happened to me: The hard drive was going bad. After some time it broke up and now after all the restore i don't saw the error anymore. Well mine is just a supposition, i can't be sure the error was related to that but better you have a look at that.

S.

Back