• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error while upgrading from Onyx 17.8.11 to Obsidian (Debian 9.8‬)

Lrnt

Basic Pleskian
Upgrading to Obsidian gives me the following error:

Code:
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
 libpcre3 php-common php7.0-mysql php7.0-xml php7.0-json php7.0-imap
 php7.0-zip php7.0-opcache php7.0-readline php7.0-cli php7.0-fpm php7.0-curl
 php7.0-gd libapache2-mod-php7.0 php7.0-cgi php7.0-mbstring php7.0-sqlite3
 php7.0-common libargon2-1 libpcre2-8-0 libsodium23 php7.3-common php7.3-json
 php7.3-opcache php7.3-readline php7.3-cli php7.3-fpm php-fpm
E: There were unauthenticated packages and -y was used without --allow-unauthenticated
Bootstrapper has finished action (exec time: 0 sec.): parent_name='PLESK_18_0_20', sequence='pkgs', stage='rollback', sequence_order='1', operation='install', exec_cmd='rm -f /tmp/pp-bootstrapper-mode.flag; rm -f /var/lock/parallels-panel-maintenance-mode.flag; touch /var/lock/parallels-panel-upgrade-failure.flag; :'', m_arch='', output: ~empty
[2019-11-04 13:55:37.600707] Bootstrapper has finished action (exec time: 0 sec.): parent_name='panel', sequence='pkgs', stage='rollback', sequence_order='9999', operation='install', exec_cmd='test ! -f /opt/psa/admin/plib/scripts/update-failure-notification.php || /opt/psa/admin/bin/php /opt/psa/admin/plib/scripts/update-failure-notification.php'', m_arch='', output: ~empty
[2019-11-04 13:55:37.601859] Execute command /opt/psa/admin/bin/send-error-report install --version 18.0.20
[2019-11-04 13:55:37.602257] Warning: Failed to attach to cgroup /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd/user/root/tasks, installer might be unexpectedly killed later by the system
[2019-11-04 13:55:37.603114] Error: Une erreur est survenue lors de la tentative d'installation des packs.
Attention ! Votre logiciel risque de ne pas fonctionner.
Visitez https://support.plesk.com/ pour trouver une solution.

Does anyone has a solution?
Thanks in advance.

See Full Error Log in attachment

Attachments

• plesk-installation-log.pdf
    161.9 KB · Views: 2
Thank you @mizar !
I installed GPG key as mentionned.

I will proceed the update on next Monday when there will be less activity on my websites.
I will keep you informed about the operation.

Hi @mizar.

I finally did the update to Obsidian a few minutes ago.
I got a big error 500 after the installation.

I had to run
Code:
plesk repair db -y
and
Code:
plesk repair installation
in order to make it working.

I have to admit that I was really scared by this error :eek:

Hello!

Did the upgrade successful ? Is sw-cp-server and sw-engine is running ?

Yes and no... upgrade ended with some errors. I just logged Plesk UI and got a dirty interface like missing CSS etc.
I went to domains and then boom, error 500 everywhere, websites not accessible etc...

I found this: Resolved - Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #22 with Error 500 Plesk Exception Database
So I ran
Code:
plesk repair db -y
No change...

I ran
Code:
plesk repair installation
Then I logged again to Plesk and everything started properly.

Websites online, mails/webmail ok even my custom Apache directives were there !
I'm feeling lucky today!

Back