1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR with pleskrestore PLESK 8.4/8.6

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by smart-ebusiness, Aug 25, 2008.

1. smart-ebusiness

smart-ebusiness Guest

Hello,

I have used the pleskbackup command and want restore the conten in a new installation of PLESK. The pleskrestore command is not working like documented. I got the following message:

----- message start ------
    /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --restore srv-backup-200808232045.bkp -level all -map srv.txt
    WARNING: Backup file has wrong signature for this server
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Restore has been started
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vergangene Zeit: 00:00:00
    WARNING! Restore with "-level server" switch brings server to exactly the same
    state, as was saved in backup file. All objects, not presented in the backup
    file (clients or domains) will be deleted. Proceed? [yes/no]: yes

Vergangene Zeit: 00:01:24Failed validation of the document with external DTD /usr/local/psa/PMM/plesk.dtd. The errors are: Value "info_not_required" for attribute name of pinfo is not among the enumerated set.
    ----- message end -----

What can I do to solve this error? Is there any solution / patch or other way to try the data from the backupfile.

Kind regards, Smart!

2. smart-ebusiness

smart-ebusiness Guest

The solution:

das ist ein mir bekanntes Problem von Plesk und es dadurch behoben werden, indem Sie auf ihren Server die Datei /usr/local/psa/PMM/plesk.dtd bearbeiten. Suchen Sie zunächst den folgenden Abschnitt

<!ATTLIST pinfo
    name (company|phone|fax
    |address|city|state
    |zip|country|locale|email
    |name) #REQUIRED

und ersetzen Sie die Zeile

|name) #REQUIRED

suchen und durch folgende ersetzen:

|name|info_not_required) #REQUIRED

Danach sollte ihr Backup einspielbar sein.

PLESK is a Product without a good quality.