• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

EShop...

B

bummerinc

Hi Guys,

One of our clients is using the EShop module on his site builder. The Eshop module was configured and is showing up in his site builder ADmin, but when he publishes the site, the ESHop shows a blank page.

Is there a service you have to purchase separately? Or is there a patch for this? Or maybe a patch is included on the updated software?

Thanks,
Bummer

I have sent latest available patch for 4.0.0 version to your e-mail address. Check it up.
It is hard to say what is the reason for this but try to make following steps:

1. Install latest patch and make full site republication.
2. If issue on published site still exists make sure that publication goes without any errors (message after publication is successfully and there is no errors in Server -> Logs section) and sites works fine when you check Preview in Wizard.
3. Most probably there is something wrong on publication server. While trying to access the site check apache error log files for any errors.
Let me know about the results.

Hey Dmitry,

Sorry, I did not receive the attachment. Did you send it to the email on file with the forum? If you sent it to the email on file with Plesk, I have recently changed that email. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to update it here.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kent

I've got same problem. Admin preview works fine, publish website show this error

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/include/Modules/Eshop/Catalogue.php on line 52.

Would you please send me the patch to my email?

Thank you,
Eak

To bummerinc:

I have resent e-mail with attachment one more time to address which is registered on this forum.

To eakky:

I have sent the patch. Follow the instructions for installation. It should help to resolve this situation.

Hi Dmitry,

The patch worked perfectly!

Thank you very much for your time and trouble.

You have a great day!

Kent

Back