• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved eta for plesk+debian 10

Well, since this is not a bad joke. I think we have to move away from Plesk. We don’t have the time to do a complete Server Migration every year...

why is there no upgrade helper from 9 to 10 like it was from 8 to 9? Because of this we chose Debian over Centos. Very very disappointing!!

As I said in my last post, it's possible to upgrade from Stretch to Buster. Have upgraded around 10 servers without problems so far. As the helper script used to reset some settings before updating, it's now even smoother with less interference IMHO. Takes around one hour to upgrade a server (including backup, comparing config files, and other stuff).

As I said in my last post, it's possible to upgrade from Stretch to Buster. Have upgraded around 10 servers without problems so far. As the helper script used to reset some settings before updating, it's now even smoother with less interference IMHO. Takes around one hour to upgrade a server (including backup, comparing config files, and other stuff).

I saw your post. I will try this with your tutorial before migration of course. Thank you.

Debian 10 “Buster” is now supported. Plesk on Debian 10 “Buster” has the following limitations:
  • PHP versions 5.2-5.6 and 7.0 are not distributed with Plesk.
  • The time synchronization settings are not available.
  • Connection to the server might be interrupted the first time the Plesk Firewall rules are activated.

So only Obsidian is supported, but not Onyx? Just saying, seeing that we're in the Onyx forum here.

As I said in my last post, it's possible to upgrade from Stretch to Buster.

You might want to stretch that plesk needs to be upgraded to obsidian while still running stretch.

So only Obsidian is supported, but not Onyx?
In accordance with the company's policy, all new features and support are primarily implemented in the latest version of Plesk. In all other previous versions, only bug fixes are usually done.

Back