• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Existing SSL cert removal

RobbieL

New Pleskian
So after the palaver yesterday, I managed to remove everything to a degree enough to reinstall Plesk. I'm still having quite a few issues but at least the websites are up and running again.

One of the more important ones is SSL certificates. Apparently they still exist somewhere, but they're not showing up in Plesk.

I tried doing /usr/local/psa/bin/certificate -l -domain <domain>, however that returns:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: CSR; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuCertificate.php, Line: 878

Error occured while sending feedback. HTTP code returned: 502
PHP Notice: Undefined index: Priv; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuCertificate.php, Line: 878

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Cert; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuCertificate.php, Line: 878

PHP Notice: Undefined index: CA; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuCertificate.php, Line: 878

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Name; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuCertificate.php, Line: 878

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Used; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuCertificate.php, Line: 878

CSRPrivCertCANameUsed

When the backup restore was done, one of the errors was:

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/certificate.php --create '' -cert-file /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/pmm-cert-1AMFyI -key-file /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/<key> -print-signature -admin -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Wrong syntax for command's '-create' parameter. '' cannot be shorter than 1 or longer than 251 characters.

I also tried a MySQL method to repopulate but that spazzes out and doesn't do the trick either.

How can I either re-populate Plesk with the existing certificates or remove the old ones so I can put them in again?

Back