• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Export lists to CSV

giuseppewhig

New Pleskian
Hello,
I installed the extensions in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.28, but the button in the domain list to export it in CSV is not shown even if the extension is correctly activated.
I red that this is a problem known because the last Changes 1.1.1 (06 Mar 2019) said "Fixed compatibility issues with Plesk 17.9: the button for exporting lists to CSV is visible again and JavaScript errors were fixed. (EXTPLESK-603)" but the bug there is again in Plesk 18.0.28.

Could you please help me? Thanks

I see this button om my Plesk 18.0.29 Update 3 here:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 17.00.54.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 17.00.54.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
I update to 18.0.29, but the problem is still there.

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-09-04 alle 12.59.20.jpg
    Schermata 2020-09-04 alle 12.59.20.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
since onyx to obsisian upgrade the export to csv feature only works on some lists. but not in the email-addresses list (button not shown).

update from 18.0.29 to 18.0.30 and reinstalled extension "export to csv" -> no change.
email-addresses and abo list does not show the export button, others like customer and domains do.

please fix this!

Last edited:
Hi!

Is there any hope to get it back?
yes, i openend a support ticket and i get a fix, which will be included in the next release. so it should be fixed with latest versions.

### workaround ###

Until the bug is fixed, the following workaround can be used:
1. Connect to the server using SSH.
2. Back up the file /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/export-lists/global.js:
cp -p /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/export-lists/global.js{,.back}

3. Replace the function ext.init in the file /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/export-lists/global.js (lines 55-75) with the following:
ext.init = function() {
function addCsvExportButtons(list) {
list._componentElement.select('div.paging .paging-view').forEach(addCvsExportButton);
}
window.onload = function() {
var listElements = $$(listElementSelector);
listElements.forEach(function (listElement) {
var listComponent = Jsw.getComponent(listElement.id);
if (listComponent) {
addCsvExportButtons(listComponent); var oldRedrawHandler = listComponent._onRedraw;
listComponent._onRedraw = function () {
if (oldRedrawHandler) {
oldRedrawHandler.apply(this, Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments));
}
addCsvExportButtons(listComponent);
}
}
});
};
};

Back