• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Extension ssh terminal

Dork

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.49 Update #2
The terminal windows has lost his 'close' button since I change the ssh port.
WhatcanI do to get it back?

I want to close the window and to exit the terminal by a click.
In the past it was on the top right corner of the window.

On my CentOS 7.9 with Plesk 18.0.50 and SSH Terminal Extension version 1.3.0-65 I cannot see a "close" button either.

1674931100738.png

I can't remember there being a close button to close the terminal. To my knowledge the terminal always functioned directly on a page in Plesk. Not as layover window, modal or popup. That being said, I never used the terminal in Plesk much, so I could be wrong. If there ever was close button it probably got removed during an update of the extension. Not as a result of your SSH port change.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a close button? I'm just too use to using my own client for SSH'ing in, now I use teleport, so never noticed that....

However - it would be good to have that little cross on the right hand corner.
User should be able to close the terminal.

What would the purpose of "closing" be? The SSH extension is a daemon that is continuously online, so for the technique behind what's seen it won't make a difference. Instead, when you want to remove the SSH screen, why not simply click to another location from the menu?

I agree with Peter on this one. When I did use the terminal extension I just switch to another screen without a second thought.

Both of you are right ...
but a clean prgramming would add a 'closed' (and I still think it was there in the past)
ok lets finish that - and set it to resolved (I can't find the 'resolved' button either)

Back