• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

failed plesk domain creation after upgrade to 9.2.1

morgan.walker

New Pleskian
Hello,

We just upgraded to Plesk 9.2.1 and are experiencing a problem. We are no longer able to provision domains. Everytime we try to add a new Plesk client, we get the following error:

Process provisioning for document; Plesk client was not found for HSP account #487 on Node #19 or failed to create: Cannot add client on Plesk: Failed to create account on Plesk node: Resource is unavailable because all domains are using single shared application pool.

Has anybody run into this problem? I have read in the forums that other people are experiencing problems when trying to provision domains, although they are getting different errors.

I have made sure the setting in Plesk is set to "Always assign one application pool for each domain". I have tried syncing the container with PBAs and that didn't work either.

I will keep investigating and post any helpful information here.

Thanks,

Morgan

We are now able to provision new plesk domains.

In Plesk Administrator > Home >Settings >IIS Application Pool > Global Settings tab we had this option ticked:

'Always assign one application pool for each domain'

Which sounds right, but it's not. We needed to have this option ticked:

'Place domains in a shared application pool by default and allow use of dedicated pools for selected clients.'

I hope this helps someone.

Back