• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Premium Antivirus update fails

@AYamshanov

Could you be so kind as to develop a simple "button" in Tools & Settings > Server-wide mail settings that allows to activate drWeb (or other antivirus) for ALL mailboxes present on the server?

After all, at this moment, drWeb is not activated by default for a newly created mailbox .........

.......... and when reinstalling (or changing) antivirus, drWeb (or other antivirus) are not activated on already existing mailboxes.

This is not a bug, but a desirable feature!

Kind regards.....

@trialotto, thanks for your feedback. I have shared it with the person in charge. The idea is to create a request on the UserVoice is also good because will help us to set correct priority.

@trialotto, thanks for your feedback. I have shared it with the person in charge. The idea is to create a request on the UserVoice is also good because will help us to set correct priority.
@AYamshanov

To be honest, the UserVoice request might be a good idea, but one of the previous suggestions - secure MySQL connections - took a very long time, even though it was requested by many other users.

In addition, some suggestions I prefer to associate with the issue or bug that is reported - this is for the sake of convenience and reference.

Kind regards......

Back